Thursday, June 25, 2015

A Day in My Life

Hey!

I hope you all have had a great Thursday.

I had no idea what to talk about today so I thought I would just let you have a play by play of my day.

You ready? It is a little scary :)

This was Tuesday night.... Setting my alarms for Wednesday. 

Yes, I set a lot of alarms - I don't like getting up. 

Time I went to sleep. 

Time I got up on Wednesday. 

I spend about thirty minutes or so reading the blogs and drinking my first spark. 


Then I document for a couple of hours while Mike & Mike on ESPN is on. 
Not only is my hubs a coach but I am a sports nerd. #truth

One of my favorite things about working from home is getting to take breaks to do some household chores. I folded a load of clothes and washed dishes. 

Then it was back on the road. 

I was headed to Georgetown first. 

Then I was off to UT. 

Parking was CRAZY! Not going to lie, driving in a big city stresses me OUT! 

At a certain point I called Ad crying and wanting to come home because I couldn't find the parking garage. 

But I finally did and made it to the School of Social Work. 

I went to watch a screening of Moment to Moment: Teens growing up with FASD
{Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorders} 

You can find the trailer HERE

It was so good! Sadly, a lot of the children we work with have FASDs - so getting to hear from experts in this field was great. 

Sadly it was rather late by the time I left. 

I think I was outside of Austin at this point. 

Stopped at Sonic in Lampasas to get me a drink. 

Time I got home. 

Then cuddled with my guy and compared our tans. 
#Idon'thaveatan

We watched the new season of Suits. 
#greatshow  

Finally off to bed! 

Wednesday was a super long day. Some days aren't that late but at least once a week my life looks just like that. And during the whole day I am on the phone with families, emailing, and attempting to help my families. 

Then there are days where I just sit at my desk and see this mess......


Tonights plan while the hubs is out fishing, is clean up my "office" and watch the NBA draft. 

Last thing I promise! 

How great would it be for LaMarcus Aldridge to come to the Spurs! 

I am hoping this happens. 

Because remember: 


GO SPURS GO! 

XOXO ~ JulieAnn

2 comments:

  1. We are so alike on the alarm front!! I set soooo many too....and snooze about 87 times!!! Oh and I totally LOVE Suits!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I snooze zoo many times! I am glad I am not alone. I LOVE Suits too! It is by far one of my favorite shows!

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by! I love seeing your comments. I read and respond to each comment. I look forward to hearing from you. :)