Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Waiting on Wednesday: July Goals

Hey guys!

So I have been MIA lately and I am sorry! Sometimes life gets crazy and can beat you down. I can't talk to much about it but maybe once everything is done I can share some :)

Anyway, I came "up for air" and since I have yet to miss one of Holly's Waiting on Wednesday Link Up I knew today would be the day to try to get back to the blog.


Can anyone explain to me how it is ALREADY JULY 1ST! 
Where is this summer going?!?!?!



I have yet to do monthly goals, mainly because I hate to not accomplish everything on my list. 

Let me just say that July is one CRAZY BUSY month! It is the busiest month of the year at work and there is so much that has to be done in such a short amount of time. 

Now to my Goals: 

{Fix Two Meals & Take To Friends}
Call it very southern of me but I love to take food to others. Weird I know! 
I want to make it a priority to do this for two of my friends this month. 
Let's see if it actually happens! 

{Soak up as Much Time with the Hubs}
July is really the last month we have without sports starting back up. There will be open gym nights and things like that going on in the month but it is no where near as crazy as when August hits. Ever heard of 2 a days? Yep, they always start around my birthday :) 

Last year I had to take Ad to the hospital on my birthday due to him getting dehydrated the night BEFORE 2 a days started. 

Anyway, this month of my work is crazy and coming next month our life will revolve around the couple of hours from when Ad gets home from practice to the time he heads to bed. {I am a night owl, he turns into a pumpkin (his words not mine) at 9:30}  Needless to say that is not very much time. Our Thursday's & Friday's will be filled with pep rallys and football games. Then will come Monday, Tuesday & Friday night basketball. It all won't get less crazy until May..... 

Needless to say June & July are the only two months when I get to have time with Ad without our lives begin too crazy. So for this month I am going to soak up as much time as I can with him. I bet we will have lots of date nights! 

We are headed to a Rangers game over the weekend and headed to Vegas later this month. I am looking forward to what else we find to do this month. 

{Organize Office} 
This one needs to happen ASAP! My home office is a mess. End of story! 

{Clean out Storage} 
We have lived her about a year and thankfully we have a storage building in the back so that is where all of our stuff is that I never unpacked. Ad had said before we even think about moving I need to go through that stuff and clean it out. While, we are not moving, I am tired of seeing all these boxes pilled up every time I go out there. So maybe, IF I have time I can get the hubs to help me :) 

{Get Ad's Football Stuff Ready}
Thankfully we are not moving schools so this is not as a big deal as it was last year. Last year we had to go buy all new clothes in Evant's school colors. This year it will just be new shoes, sun glasses, and maybe some shorts. I will also need to get all of his dress shirts and fall jackets to the cleaners and ready to go. 

{Think/ Start Planning for Our 1st Anniversary & Ad's 25th Birthday}
I know you are tired of reading the word crazy in this post but the one word that describes us is crazy. We thought the best time to get married was in September during football season. Dumb I know but no one ever said I liked to do things the easy way :) 

We got married on 9/13 and Ad's birthday is 9/14. He should always remember our anniversary. This year I really want to do something "big" for Ad's birthday. He will be turning a quarter of a century ;) 

Any suggestions on a party for my old man are greatly appreciated! 

{Turn Phone & Computer Off}
THIS.IS.SO.HARD.FOR.ME! 

I need to practice self-care. I feel like this will be an ongoing goal for me for many months years to come. 

{Get Ahead of School Work}
Ha ha ha ha Who am I kidding?!?!
I am the worlds best procrastinator..... 
This is a long shot but it is worth a shot. 

So there ya have it, here are my July goals. 

Let's see how well I do :) 


XOXO  ~ JulieAnn

1 comment:

  1. So glad to see you back! I completely get the crazy part - hence the reason I'm just now reading through last week's posts! :/ Shelly is great about taking people food too! That is definitely ya'll's love language! I'm so glad you made it back for the link-up! I hope to see you again tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love seeing your comments. I read and respond to each comment. I look forward to hearing from you. :)