Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Waiting on Wednesday: Vegas & Fall

How is it already Wednesday?!?!?!

Since it's Wednesday that means I am linking up with Holly for Waiting on Wednesday!




I mean this week has FLOWN BY!


I have nothing super deep today but I do have some of my favorite pictures up from our vacation in Vegas so far (:


We ate at our favorite Japanese Steak House last night. 


Cosmo & Sex & the City Slots is my favorite 



We tried to get a picture #photofail 

Love sitting out by the hot tub every night 

This morning we went and had breakfast at Denny's and I didn't have any paper and had to write something down while on a phone call. 

Afternoon. Pool+ Drink + Good Book = Happiness

Here I am again tonight. 

View from our room

My favorite guy & I at the hot tub. 

So we head home tomorrow evening and then it is work, work, work and more work for me! 

Then in about two weeks 2-days start up! 


I am not ready for the craziness of it all but I LOVE FALL

ready for two a days last year 

I had to miss the first game due to work :( 

But first game of the year (for me) 


First Home Game 2014 


Day before our wedding 


Week after our wedding


I am just ready to see my main man back in action :) 

Well I didn't mean to take you on a trip down memory lane! 

I can't wait to see what you guys are waiting for! 

XOXO ~ JulieAnn

8 comments:

  1. Looks like you had fun! It takes a special girl to be a coaches wife I feel certain.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Visiting from Waiting on Wednesday. :)

    This sounds like a fun night. I love Japanese cuisine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you had a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad after all that craziness at the start you had a great time!! And it's been awhile since I've been to Vegas, but there were no Sex and the City slots when I was there!! LOL You're a great wife...and cheerleader for your man and his team...enjoy the season!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Next time you go you have to go play them! LOL and thank you!

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by! I love seeing your comments. I read and respond to each comment. I look forward to hearing from you. :)