Sunday, July 19, 2015

Weekend Wrap Up: Where do I start?


So Where do I start? 

On Friday I met some of my awesome families at the movies to talk about emotions and watch the Inside Out movie. I will have to write about the movie at some point but know this IT.IS.GREAT. 

Then I met some great ladies and had dinner together. Friday was my first time to eat at the Macaroni Grill... crazy right?!?! Moving on from my lack of food diversity. 

I also got my business cards... I feel official now :) 

On Saturday I spent the day doing laundry, packing, cleaning, and working. 

It went by way to fast. My uncle and Ad met me at home and we re-packed the car and headed out to Dallas Love Field. 

Spent the whole three hour trip working on my research paper. 



Our flight was SUPPOSED TO leave at 8:45 p.m. Little did we know that we would not be leaving over TWO hours later. I hate waiting. I don't car if I am waiting in traffic, waiting at the store, and especially waiting at the air port. Apparently we did not have a captain...... After I heard that I thought of Denzel Washington in Flight. Sad huh?


We were then told they found one and so we all boarded the plane. And then sit there an HOUR. 

He was fine just watching Netflix. Me I was bored out of my mind! 

We FINALLY made it to Vegas. It took forever and a day to get our bags. 

We then made it to the hotel at about 3:00 am Texas time. You would think we would be able to check in super quick and get up to the room. HA HA HA we were WRONG again. 

So apparently our reserved room was not available. YAY! So we got "upgraded" to a different tower and room. Well that room didn't have two beds so it didn't work. So we go back down to the desk and we were told that we get that room. 

Finally, the last I saw it was about 4:00 am Texas time when I finally went to sleep. LONGEST DAY EVER. 

So we started Sunday by watching some golf. 


Then we waited and waited in line to check out, just so we could check back in. 
We finally got into our correct room! 

On Sunday I had a research paper due and like the good procrastinator  president I am, I spent most of the day working on my paper. Thankfully I got it done. 

This was me all day........

Then I got to spend some time with this guy! 

Even though we had the craziest time getting here, we did make it safely and that is all that matters in the end. 

Let's see what we get into tomorrow. (: 

XOXO ~ JulieAnn 

2 comments:

Thanks for stopping by! I love seeing your comments. I read and respond to each comment. I look forward to hearing from you. :)