Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Waiting on Wednesday: Waiting to Get Home

Hey!

So this post is being created at the Harligen Airport as I am waiting to board to get to Houston where then I will wait to get to Austin where then I will drive almost two hours home! So I should see my bed around 1 am!

You tired yet? Because I am. And to top that all off I have to be in the Tyler area bright and early at 10 for work and I live about three hours from there. (:

Needless to say I am guessing I will get about three hours of sleep but it is well worth it for 48 hours of sun, sand, and the ocean with my main man!

This was us today at the pool. 




Isn't he the cutest :) 

(I do have on a swim suite, I promise!) 

This is just some of the fun I had today. 

I have also finished two books and working on my third! 

I wish I could stay longer but work calls. 

I am not too sad because Saturday we are off to Vegas! 

Us in Vegas in March 

We love Vegas. I love to people watch and let me tell you there is PLENTY to see there! 

I just love getting to spend time away with my main man. 

I hope you are all enjoying your summer with the people you love! 


Don't forget to link up with Holly for Waiting on Wednesday! 




XOXO ~ JulieAnn

2 comments:

  1. I grew up about 45 minutes from Tyler! :) I hope you guys are having a fabulous time in Vegas!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fun! It really is a pretty area. We are having a great time :)

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by! I love seeing your comments. I read and respond to each comment. I look forward to hearing from you. :)