Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Waiting on Football

Did I just say I am waiting on Football Season??


The end of the month is here and I really don't like August sometimes. Given it is when my birthday occurs but A LOT of August is just spent on long hours practicing for my coach & the boys. Don't get me wrong I know how IMPORTANT practice is but I'm just ready to see them all out on the field!


Today, B & I went shopping and I got this mess for what I hope to do for the first day of two-a-days



You will have to come back next week to see if the plan in my head actually works out. (: 





As always I am linking up with Holly!



XOXO ~ JulieAnn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love seeing your comments. I read and respond to each comment. I look forward to hearing from you. :)