Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Royally Waiting, Vegas

Hello March!

Since I haven't blogged in a longgggg while I thought I would try to get back into the game with linking up with a couple of my favorite bloggers!

This is the first week of the Royally Waiting link up with ShellyHolly, and Katy and I could not be more excited.





WAITING ON.... 
Currently I am waiting on our flight back home. I am currently at the pool soaking up the last of Vegas! 


THINKING ABOUT.....
Anyone else wondering how to do it all?!?! And on top of that I don't even have kids yet.... 

READING..... 
I received the Jesus Calling devotional for Christmas and I have been loving it! 

 This hit me like a ton of bricks! I am a worrier by nature and recently it has gotten out of control. I needed this reminder. 

PLANNING....... 
I am currently working on planning a big 50th birthday bash for my mom. If you have any tips please share away! 

GOING.......
Crazy since I am missing work! I always feel bad taking off! 

LISTENING TO...... 
Whatever is being played at the pool. I can't complain!  

HEARTING.......
The past few weekends at home with this guy. 



COOKING/EATING......
I am not even going to lie I am spoiled. I work a lot like way too much. Well I married a man that can and will cook! He has cooked almost every night for me. 


When I do find myself having to be an adult and make my own food, this Greek Whips is my favorite new thing! 


LOVING........

I am loving this. 

I am still loving being done with graduate school. 



I also think I am going to love this fun new link up! 
I hope to be better around here! I really do love this space I just need to make the time to keep up with it. 

Come back on Friday when I share my favorites from this trip! 

XOXO ~ JulieAnn 

1 comment:

  1. I loved getting a glimpse of Vegas through your snaps! Don't feel guilty about taking off - you can't fill others' tank when yours is on empty!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love seeing your comments. I read and respond to each comment. I look forward to hearing from you. :)