Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Who Ya Rootin' For: My Main Man

If you know me then you know that today is a great day because I get to talk about my favorite team! 

I am linking up with Shelly and Katy today for their Spiel the Beans series. 

My husband teaches and coaches at a small 1A school about 75 miles north of Austin. 
This is our 3rd year here and his 4th year to teach and coach. 
We play six man football, which is super fast paced and fun to watch! 
You can go and read about my love of sports here

Without a doubt I am his biggest fan and wherever he maybe is where my favorite team is.

This was after his very fist football game to coach. 

At a small school my guy coaches everything. Cross Country, jr. high & high school football, jr. high & high school boy's basketball, and track. #i'malreadytired 

Last year we took a road trip down to the coast for regional cross country. 

One of my favorite things about living in a small community is that I can also be a part of the "team" and get to know the kids that my husband spends more time with than he does at home. 

We have a weekly tradition of having our picture taken after each game. 
This gem was taken last year. 

This was after Ad's first game at Evant. 

My guy doing his thing during a jr. high basketball game. 




Getting to eat after games with him is a favorite of mine! 


Sitting waiting around for games can get boring though... 



Making new friends is an added bonus of this life! 
Bus rides with my guy 

Jr. High District Champ #hecansmile 


And just because sports have always been in our lives

my cross country days.... 

First basketball playoff win 

I could go on and on about my love of the game and the love I have for my main man but I will spare you. #youcanthankmelater 

But before you go, I have to break this news to you.....

We are sports nerds. 

At our house a game is always on. Even the golf channel. 
I listen to ESPN radio all of the time. I can quote you the line up if you would like? ;) 

On top of cheering on my guy, I also love the Texas Rangers, the San Antonio Spurs, and the Dallas Cowboys. 

Us at a rangers game this summer. 

Us at a spurs playoff game this May. 

Being a coaches wife has many challenges but there is no place I would rather be week in and week out than in the stands getting to watch my husband do what he truly loves. His team may change but he will always be who I am rootin' for! 

Our most recent picture from last week. 

XOXO ~ JulieAnn 

6 comments:

  1. Awe this is so awesome! And holy cow what a busy hubby you have! WIshing you guys a great season!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you are such a sweet, supportive coaches wife! My husband has a customer in Evant and every time he tells me he's headed there I think of you. :) Hope you guys have a super fall. Thanks for linking with us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My bestie's husband is a coach, too and I love all the pics she has of their family after the games! Hope y'all have a great season! Thanks for linking up with us!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love seeing your comments. I read and respond to each comment. I look forward to hearing from you. :)