Saturday, August 6, 2016

24



Sorry I have been MIA for a while. Life got crazy! I am even days late on this post. 
My birthday was Thursday... opps! 

So last year I documented the 23 goals I had for my 23rd year of life. 
I did not meet all of those goals and I am sure I won't meet all of these either. #sigh
I like to have some fun and some serious but it is all things that I would like to accomplish during this 24th year of life. 


1. Walk across the stage to receive my Master's Degree. YAY! 

2. Watch Adrian walk across the stage to receive his Master's Degree.  Double YAY! 

3. Start my clinical social work hours (this will take 2 years to complete ..... YIKES!) 

4. Have a daily quite time.  My days go so much better if I start it in the Word. 

5. Go to the beach! I missed out this year because of work and my internship and I do not want to miss out any more! 

6. Take a treat to the school once a month. 

7. Go visit a new place. I don't know where yet but I want to go somewhere we haven't been to before. 

8. Meal plan and stick to it! 

9. Save More. It is hard for me but I guess know it is important. 

10. Exercise at least 4 times a week. I just have to. 

11. Spend Sunday's at my grans

12. Read more. Now that school is OVER... I hope I have time to read and enjoy a good book.

13. Keep blogging. It doesn't need to be everyday, I don't have that much to say, but I also don't want to go months between posts. 

14. Self-Care! Boundaries!  I am the worst about this. 

15. Host a group of people at our house. I don't know what I want to do yet but I do want to do something :) 

16. Run/help with organizing a fundraiser or special project. Maybe a food drive or a blanket drive? 

17. Write notes to people.  I love snail mail. 

18. Unplug from Social Media. It is addicting. 

19. Go to more Spurs games. #sportsnerd 

20. No mid basketball season meltdown. By the time December gets here I am over all of the sports and my husband being gone. This year I am going to try to make it through without losing it. :) 

21. Clean out our storage. We have way to much stuff.

22. Be kind to everyone

23. Enjoy life. 

24. Be Faithful.  I need to have and keep the faith that everything will work out just as it should. 

I hope I am able to meet all of these goals but only time will tell. 

I am so thankful for the life that I have been given and I can't wait to see what the future holds. 

"Let your faith be bigger than your fear" 

XOXO ~ JulieAnn 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love seeing your comments. I read and respond to each comment. I look forward to hearing from you. :)