Thursday, August 18, 2016

One Month....


It has been one month since my world changed.

I don't know if this is the right place to share but it it my space so its okay to share right?!

Greif is a funny thing. Actually it is not funny it is a sad process to have to go through.

My pop was the best. He was the kindest man you could ever know. He was such a faithful Christian. He was an amazing husband and a great father.

He was everything you could ever want in a pop. I miss him like crazy. Everyday. 

He used to call me and just say "I just needed to hear your voice". There have been so many times this past month that I just want to call him and I would give anything to hear his voice.

Living life without him is hard but I know I will see him again one day and for that I am grateful. Until then I will keep my pop alive in my heart. I will tell my kids how great of a man he was. I will continue to live my life by the examples in which he lived his life.

Today I am sad but thankful for the 23 years I got with my pop.















XOXO ~ JulieAnn 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love seeing your comments. I read and respond to each comment. I look forward to hearing from you. :)