Friday, August 26, 2016

Friday Favorites: Game Day!

Happy Friday! 

Today I am linking up with ErikaNarci, and Andrea for Friday Favorites! 


Well it is here.... GAME DAY! 

Friday nights are my favorite. 

Getting to watch this guy do what he loves is a favorite! 

This was after our last game last year. 
I can promise you neither one of us will be in jackets tonight. #Texas 

Young Adrian is another one of my favorites. 

I can't believe that this is Adrian's fourth year to coach. These past four years have flown by. 

and just because I feel like this was yesterday. 


Let's hope for a good, safe game tonight! 

XOXO ~ JulieAnn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love seeing your comments. I read and respond to each comment. I look forward to hearing from you. :)