Monday, August 15, 2016

Weekend Wrap Up -

Happy Monday friends!

I AM OFFICIALLY DONE WITH MY INTERNSHIP AND GRADUATE SCHOOL. 



You guys have no idea how HARD this summer has been. I give thanks daily because I could not have made it through everything by myself. 

Not only has this summer been hard between school, interning, and working full time but my pop passed away in July. It was sudden and unexpected. 

I am sure one day I will write about everything and who knows this blog maybe a way to help me process my feelings. 

Until then I want to keep this place light but real. 

 Real talk though -  It has been hard. Really Hard. 

I think if it was easy something would be wrong. 

Last week I spent the week in Midland at a work training and I was missing my main man badly! 


I got home Friday night just in time to head to the first football scrimmage of the year! 




not the best picture but it was starting to rain and we were in a hurry! 

Saturday I got to see some of my families at a parent training that I helped host. 
It was a blast! 

Sunday we went back to Rising Star, went to Church with my gran and mom, and then had lunch with them. 

We then got some groceries and drove home. 

I had a nice long nap and then got up and went and helped Ad in his classroom. 

I had been asking him if he had any clothes left at the school or in his coaches office. 
He kept telling me no.... well I opened this closet up and found.... clothes :) 

It was so good to be home even if it was a busy weekend. 

Happy Monday friends! 

XOXO ~ JulieAnn 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love seeing your comments. I read and respond to each comment. I look forward to hearing from you. :)