Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Two Years

Y'all it has been two years since me and my main man finally got married. I say finally because we have only been together almost ten years!


These two years have flown by. 

I don't know where I would be without this guy. 


I don't think I could have made it through this year without him. 

He is my best friend. My rock. My sounding board. 


He never lets me quite no matter how many times I have wanted to. 


He supports me. 


He makes me want to be better. 


There is no where I would rather be than with you every day. 

Thank you for loving me. 

Thank you for the two best years! 

Here is to many more Mr. G! 

XOXO ~ JulieAnn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love seeing your comments. I read and respond to each comment. I look forward to hearing from you. :)