Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Weekend Wrap Up: Hot & Busy

So I am only a day late in posting this but that is okay! 

This weekend was BUSY! I headed out Friday to San Antonio and can I just say for the hundredth millionth time how much I hate traffic. I left Austin at 1 pm and did not get to my hotel until close to 5 pm. It is only a two (ish) hour drive. Sooo much backed up traffic. 
 
Friday night after a staff meeting - I got to rematch the 2005 National Championship Game. 
I am a sports nerd and I have no shame. 

In the 7th grade we used to play a review game and our teacher was a coach and she would always ask a sports bonus question just for fun. It was so sad that I was the ONLY one in my class that knew all of the answers. 

Saturday came and we headed out to Sea World. 

We were hosting a training for all of our awesome families at Sea World. 

It was great seeing everyone but it was HOT! 

I left Sea World rather early and headed back to the hotel to hang out at the empty pool. 
Then had some yummy dinner. 


B sent me this picture of the hubs saying that he was now a model. 
HA HA HA HA 
I am pretty sure he was checking the deer feeder and the game camera got a picture of him. 

I do love this picture though. 

Finally on Sunday night I got home! 

There is nothing better than getting to prop your feet up. 

Monday..... 

It was a LONG day. 

Then I got this super cute monogramed ear warmer from EBGIFTS

I love it! I am ready for football season. 

So that was my crazy busy and HOT weekend! 

I have another busy week and weekend a head. My poor husband asked to look at my calendar to see when he could take me out for my birthday next week. 

I hope you are all getting to enjoy some family time before school starts back! 

XOXO ~ JulieAnn 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love seeing your comments. I read and respond to each comment. I look forward to hearing from you. :)