Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Summer of Service - Week 2 ~ Animals

I promised that I would keep up with Holly's Summer of Service project and that is what I am going to do!

So last week was Animals you can check out Holly's post about things to do for animals HERE

Before we left for vacation we went to feed the ducks at Lake Weatherford..... that counts right?!?!

Yeah, I don't know.... because this week we my husband has been doing this..........



Maybe sometime this summer I will go back and do something better than just feeding the ducks! 

This weeks service project is: Words are Powerful. 

You can check out Holly's great ideas HERE

I am excited that I can actually do this one. 

The point of this week's service project is to encourage someone with your words. 

I am looking forward to leaving little notes in our cabin for the next people.

I am hoping you can join in for this weeks Summer Service Project. 

XOXO ~ JulieAnn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love seeing your comments. I read and respond to each comment. I look forward to hearing from you. :)