Monday, June 8, 2015

Weekend Wrap Up: Graduation

Hey guys!

I am posting a little  a lot late. Sorry!

So this weekend was a busy and fun one.


On Thursday I headed out to meet the fam for a Rangers game to celebrate B's birthday. 

Right before I left Ad's grandparents house I came across these pictures from about five years ago. 
It is crazy how time flies! 

I was trying to take a picture of Ad's cute grandparents holding hands but this is what I got instead. 
#itried

#Baseballtown

The Ranger Tater is where it is at! 

It went into extra innings and Texas WON! 


Happy Birthday B! 


I got home on Friday morning, rushed around like a crazy lady cleaning, working, and finishing the senior's gifts. I was in such a hurry that I didn't even take a picture of their gifts. I know I am a failure.

Love this guy! 


Ad & Tre 

Sooo proud of her. There may have been tears shed.....

Going through all her gifts 

We got all of the teachers to sign this book for her and she loved it! 

She gave us some roses :)

Then on Saturday we took Ty & her friend to Waco to eat a Japanese Steakhouse. 




I mean yum! 

Then we headed to Magnolia Market, where I may or may not have spent some money ;) 


If you watch the show Fixer Upper on HGTV then you will recognize the Magnolia name. 

It is such a good show! You can tell that Chip and Joanna truly love each other and their work is great! I just wished I lived a little closer to Waco so they could fix a house for me. #agirlcandream

You should go check out their website HERE

Those two little vases were two of my purchases. 

Since we had such a HUGE lunch dinner came very late on Saturday night. 

The kids requested spaghetti and I happily obliged. 

On Sunday I worked while Ad went to go get B, who is here for a couple of days before she heads off to basketball camp. 

I snacked on some watermelon and worked. 

Then the hubs grilled a great meal. 

It was fun having 3 "kids" here and listen to them all get along. 

I am officially ready for Week 1 of summer, even if I am working :) 

Have a great week! 

XOXO ~ JulieAnn 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love seeing your comments. I read and respond to each comment. I look forward to hearing from you. :)