Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Waiting on Wednesday: Last Day of Vacation

It's Wednesday and you know what that means, I am linking up with Holly for Waiting on Wednesday.


I have had a great vacation and I am a little sad about going back to work. 

I know that what I do is important just like everything each one of you does but sometimes I just do NOT want to be a grown up. 

I sometimes question myself and wonder why did I rush through college and want to grow up so fast. 

Oh yeah, so I could pay bills, be stressed, and feel independent. 

I could dwell on the not so fun parts of adult life but I want to live in the now and enjoy the many blessings I have been given. 

How cool is it to be able to come on vacation with Ad's parents and grandparents. 

I love coming here to Arkansas and just laying out on the lake and enjoying God's creation. 

I love getting to spend time with this guy. 

I had never been on a boat until Ad and I started dating and now I cannot get enough of it. 

Until it starts pouring down rain

I told him to look natural.....

Love her! 

I mean how can you not be at peace with this view. 

Look how cute they look! 

:) 

Anyway, I am going to go out and enjoy our last day by soaking up the sun and reflecting on my many blessings the Lord has given me. 

I hope each one of you takes the time today to do the same :) 

XOXO ~ JulieAnn

4 comments:

  1. What a fun way to spend your vacation! Nothing beats the water :) I also LOVE your grey t-shirt. Have a great afternoon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!

      Thanks for stopping by. Have a great week!

      Delete
  2. I hope you enjoyed your last day of vacation! Looks like you had a fabulous time!

    Thanks for sharing with us at Waiting on...Wednesday! Can't wait to have you back again tomorrow!

    Holly @ www.iwillservewhileiwait.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love seeing your comments. I read and respond to each comment. I look forward to hearing from you. :)