Monday, June 22, 2015

Summer of Service: Week 3 ~ Words are Powerful

Hey!

I hope you all had a great Monday.

Today I am talking about the Summer of Service Project that Holly at While I'm Waiting has been hosting.

This week's prompt was Words are Powerful.

Some of the ideas were to place random notes of encouragement.

This week was a great week for me for this as we were on vacation.

I left these notes around our cabin when we left. 

This week's prompt is donate. You can find some of Holly's great ideas HERE

One place to donate that is super close to my heart is your local Child Welfare Board. I was an investigator for CPS and removed children. The Child Welfare Board provides new clothes, blankets, shoes, toys, etc. for children they go into foster care without anything. 

I hope you will join in on the summer of service project. 

I look forward to hearing what places you are going to be donating to. 

XOXO~ JulieAnn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love seeing your comments. I read and respond to each comment. I look forward to hearing from you. :)