Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Show and Tell Tuesday: Our Yards

Hey!

I am linking up with Andrea at Momfessionals for her Show and Tell Tuesday. This Tuesday is about our yards and outdoor spaces.



First, I am on vacation so I used where we are staying for this link up.

Secondly, no one would want to see our yard at the moment. It is awful! There has been so much rain and our yard slopes so we still have water standing in our yard. It is crazy. One thing I wish I could show you would be Ad's beautiful garden. He takes so much pride in it and he should, it looks great.

Third, this post in no way is sponsored. Just my own opinions from coming here the past six years and all of the photos are just taken on my iPhone camera.

So who is ready to see where I am spending my vacation?!?

We are staying at Mountain Harbor Resort and Spa on Lake Ouachita in Arkansas. It is so beautiful here!

Here is the front of our cabin 

Love these trees 

There are some more cabins to the left and this is in the middle of the drive. 
It is a cute covered area with bbq pits. 


I cannot get enough of these trees! 


This is to the left of the cabin in the front


This is to the right... just more trees 

left side

walk down the left side of the house and you see the water


view from the back


this is our back "yard"






I love this porch area! 
It is where I spend most of my time here. 


Down in the back "yard" is a picnic table and a BBQ pit.

View from the top of the porch 

Here is the left side of the porch.....
It is a little messy from all of our stuff

The Hot Tub! 


We are ready to go! 

Love these double doors off of the living room.

Little grill

Lake toys 


The right side of the porch.... This is Ad's grandfather enjoying some coffee :) 

That's it y'all! 

We spend most of the day out on the lake as evident by my horrible sun burn and my husbands great skin.... 


Then we all move to the back porch and just enjoy Mother Nature's peacefulness. 

I can't wait to see everyone else's yards! 

Have a great Tuesday. 

XOXO ~ JulieAnn 

1 comment:

  1. What a fun idea!!! Enjoy your vacation - the spot looks GREAT! Thanks so much for linking up! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love seeing your comments. I read and respond to each comment. I look forward to hearing from you. :)