Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Weekend Wrap Up: Getting Ready for Vacation

Happy Monday Y'all!

I am typing this as I am setting out on the back porch listening to the birds and having an amazing view of the lake.

We are at the Mountain Harbor Resort and Spa on Lake Ouachita in Arkansas. It is so beautiful here and Ad's family has come here every year and this is my 6th year to get to come.

On Friday we set out to Rising Star to pick up B's friend and then headed to Georgetown to pick up B from basketball camp.

I started packing and was trying to find my water shoes and dumped the two bins that hold my shoes.
Sadly, I could not find them in this mess. 
#imighthaveaproblem

This showed up on my time hop on Friday. 

Love this guy!

This is his stop taking pictures face :) 

This is my it's 7 pm and we are still not to Weatherford yet face. 

B & I might have something in common

Ad's tomatoes 


This pretty baby deer was at Ad's grandparent's back porch 

B got to pet it 

Then I saw this gem of my hubby 

This explains my life in a  nut shell...
Rangers game, me reading for grad school and Ad looking at show pigs. 

On Sunday I was up and ready... 

Had donuts 

I was already tired of riding in a car


This was my car ride

#Selfiefail

We stop every year at Texarkana, Arkansas for lunch. 
Each year we have a picture from this spot. 

A couple of hours later we arrived! 

It is beautiful here. I will be sharing pictures later. 

After dinner we jumped in the hot tub that is on the back porch. 

Then I woke up this morning to this......

I am a workaholic! It is stressing me out not working. I know this is a problem and I am trying my hardest to work on it. Self- care is very important and that is why this morning I am headed to the SPA!!! 

I hope everyone is having a great Monday! 

XOXO ~ JulieAnn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love seeing your comments. I read and respond to each comment. I look forward to hearing from you. :)