Monday, June 1, 2015

Weekend Wrap Up: Almost there...

Hey guys!

It is Monday once again. I hope you all had a GREAT weekend!

This weekend was a long one for us.

Friday afternoon I took Ty to the DMV and we almost have her all set to go.


We went and ate some Monster Balls. YUM!


On Friday after school we headed to Rising Star to go to their graduation.


We then hung out around Rising Star and visited family & friends on Saturday. 

We came home Saturday night and by Sunday morning we were at the ER. 

The hubs is having some issues {not life threatening, just discomfort} 

He is all good, just making sure :) 

When we got home we had to rush to get ready for Baccalaureate. 

Some one left their dress boots at the farm. 

We are so proud of her! 

Come join in on the June photo challenge! 

You can find me on Instagram here

Last thing: 

I found this super cute sign at Hobby Lobby for $13! 
I am looking forward to finding some where to put it :) 

I hope you all have a great week! 

XOXO ~ JulieAnn 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love seeing your comments. I read and respond to each comment. I look forward to hearing from you. :)