Sunday, June 21, 2015

Weekend Wrap Up: Father's Day

Happy Monday!

I hope y'all all had a great Father's Day weekend with your loved ones.

Friday was my first day back to work and man was it crazy busy! I still have more to do today.


Friday morning I headed to the Post Office and I felt like we were gone for a year with all the mail we had.

We then picked tomatoes on Friday night and worked in the yard. 

We have tons of tomatoes! 

Our plan is to make salsa & we are going to try to make pasta sauce. 

Saturday Ty and I had a girls day in Waco! 

We ate lunch at BJ's Brewhouse. 

For some reason this is the only picture I took :( 

Ad's dad did post these pictures on Facebook of their fishing trip. 

I love this guy! 

This is one thing he could do ALL day! 

Sunday morning Ad and I headed to R Star in time for Church with my family. 

Then we headed to Underwood's in Brownwood to celebrate my pop! 

Yummy! 

My pop is the most amazing man I have ever known! 

I am so blessed that I am his granddaughter. He has always been my number one supporter. 

My pop had a really bad accident when I was one years old and lost part of his left arm. My pop told me a while back that during the minutes that he was walking to find help after his arm was severely injured, he kept praying and asking God to just let him live to see his granddaughter graduate college and get married. My pop is such a strong and incredible man! 

He has now seen me graduate and walked me down the aisle at my wedding. I look forward to many many more years with this guy! 

Sunday was also my gran & pop's 51st wedding anniversary. 

On the left is my gran at 20 and my pop at 18 on their wedding day. 
On the right is my gran & pop on my wedding day. 

I could write a book about these two and the way they make my life great. 

Last year we had a 50th wedding anniversary party for them. 

This was last year at their party with all of their grandkids. 








This has to be my favorite picture of me and gran. 

I hope you all have a great Monday! 

XOXO ~ JulieAnn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love seeing your comments. I read and respond to each comment. I look forward to hearing from you. :)