Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Waiting on Wednesday: Summer Days

Hey y'all!

Is it already Wednesday?? This week has gone by so fast. Just a couple of more days till we are off to Arkansas for vacation! I am in such a need for a vacation.

It is Wednesday and that means I am linking up with Holly for her always fun Waiting on Wednesday Link Up.


I love the summer but sometimes it is hard because my husband is "technically" off and is at home while I am working. 

Well this year, I am able to work more from home and I was afraid that if we were both here it would be hard to work or he would be bored. {my husband cannot sit still and always has to be doing something} 

Little did I know how wrong I was. I feel like I have worried for nothing. Given it is only a couple of days into summer but I feel like we have a routine down that works for us. 

The hubs always has me breakfast ready when I get up. 

Then him and B have been headed out each morning to the lake. 
They love to fish and would live out there if they could. 

When they get back in the afternoon, Ad heads up to the school to work on his grad school work. 

Then we head to the gym later on some nights. 
{She was not happy about taking a picture with me} 

we are just a couple of gym rats. 

Then we normally just head home but last night we had the "C" family over. 
We met the "C" family last year at the previous school and they moved to Evant as well. 
We love having them over! 

We had such a good time and ran out of all of the food we had prepared. There were seven of us and we just had the best time watching the basketball game and just talking about life. 
{we also had salad, corn, fish, and hot dogs} 

I was so worried that Adrian and I would not be able to find the right balance with us both being home but I think we have it figured out! 

I love summer and I can't wait to share what exciting things we have coming up this summer :) 

XOXO ~ JulieAnn 

2 comments:

  1. I hope you guys are having a blast! I had to catch up on IG (I'm so behind!!!). Thanks for linking up at Waiting on...Wednesday! Hope to see you back tomorrow!

    Holly

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love seeing your comments. I read and respond to each comment. I look forward to hearing from you. :)