Friday, June 19, 2015

Friday Favorites: Vacation Edition

Happy Friday Y'all!

We are back from our short but great vacation. Now it is time for this girl to get back to work.

Today I am linking up with AndreaErika and Narci for Friday Favorites.



{ONE}

I have got to hang out with this guy all week on vacation! 

{TWO}
We spent a lot of time in the hot tub and the lake
By far two of my favorite things

{THREE}
One of my not so favorite things.... getting a sun burn 

{FOUR}
Us on the boat is a favorite of mine 

{FIVE} 
My favorite thing about our Arkansas vacation is the peacefulness of the water

{SIX}

This girl just happens to be my favorite sister :) 

{SEVEN} 

My favorite post dinner snack... Rum Cake 

{EIGHT}

Ad's cooking is my favorite 

{NINE}

He is my favorite 

{TEN}

I WON the train game and I never win.
This is one of our favorite things to do after dinner. 

{ELEVEN}

I am participating in Holly's Summer of Service and this week was all about: Words. 

I left these fun notes all around our cabin when we left. 

{TWELVE} 

By far one of my favorites this week was getting home and seeing this letter. 

Andrea did a post a while back about making cards with her children to send to kids who are hospitalized. This touched my heart and I wanted to do it! 

So near the end of the school year Ad got his classes to make cards and they loved it. 

This blog world is an amazing thing! One person posts something and it gets other's involved and can help some kids along the way. 

{THIRTEEN} 

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY POP! 

I can't wait to celebrate you on Sunday! 

Have a great weekend y'all! 

XOXO ~ JulieAnn 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love seeing your comments. I read and respond to each comment. I look forward to hearing from you. :)