Sunday, April 19, 2015

Weekend Wrap Up: Training & Baby Shower Fun

Another busy weekend down. I must say it was a great one!

On Friday night we hung out at the house and watched some movies.

Ty and I ran to the gas station and saw this beautiful sky. 

On Saturday morning I was up at 3:00 am making muffins for some awesome adoptive parents for a training that morning. 


Then a little after 5 am I loaded up and headed out to New Braunfels

I jammed out to 90s on 9 for most of the trip 

I am not a big fan of Bagels but these were AMAZING!  
Too bad the closest one is in Austin :( 

I didn't get many pictures from Saturday due to working but I had a great time learning and meeting sweet people! 

I did see a double rainbow 

So pretty 

Sunday we headed out to R Star to celebrate one of my BFF's sweet baby girl. 

Me and Kasey in HS 


There are five of us and some how we became the Fab 5 
I love them so much! 
They have been with me through every step of my life. 
It amazes me how we were all friends when we were little and we still are the best of friends today. 

2010

2009

2014







I love them so much! 


I found these super cute shoes for the baby girl! 

Me and Tiff


Everything was so pretty! 


:) 



Four of us while the mama was opening gifts 


Two hours in and the shoes came off for a bit. 

After the shower we headed home. 

We we got home it was time for the ACM's! 

First off it is Arlington NOT Dallas!! Learn where you are people. 

I love Jason Witten! 

King George did the Best! 

Alan Jackson had one of the most moving performances. I will always be proud to be an American. 


This was such a moving performance. 

It was a great award show. 

I hope everyone had a great weekend. 

XOXO ~ JulieAnn 

5 comments:

  1. Love that you included the Alan Jackson video!!! And love all the pics of you and your besties...And seriously incredible pics of the sky!! God's handiwork!! Have a great week!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like fun! And ohemgee, making muffins at three in the morning? You are a rockstar!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like fun! And ohemgee, making muffins at three in the morning? You are a rockstar!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love seeing your comments. I read and respond to each comment. I look forward to hearing from you. :)