Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Waiting on Wednesday: State!

We are half-way through this work week! I have been traveling a lot lately and I am ready for Friday to get here, because I have no travel and football! 

You know if it is Wednesday then that means I am linking up with Holly for Waiting on Wednesday! 


I am waiting on next Tuesday to go watch my brother play at the State Marching Band Contest in San Antonio! 

I am so proud of his hard work and all of the Rising Star Band Members. 

Rising Star is a small school that plays six man football and the members in the band are in 7th grade to 12th grade. 

This is the first time in school history that Rising Star has made it to state. 

I cannot express how happy/excited/proud I am! 

If you have a chance please watch this video that the local news station did on the band. 

You can find it HERE

That is it. That is the whole band. 

My brother is on the right with the base drum. 

Come back next week to see how they do! 

XOXO ~ JulieAnn 

6 comments:

  1. Sounds like your life is busy, JulieAnn!

    Way to go on the state marching band! Sounds like much fun to watch your brother play!

    I found your post on While I'm Waiting.

    Hope you have a blessed day today~
    Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! You don't have to be a big school to do big things!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So.very.exciting!!! I know you were incredibly proud of him and I know he loved having you there!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love seeing your comments. I read and respond to each comment. I look forward to hearing from you. :)