Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Waiting on Wednesday: Waiting on Randomness

Yay for Wednesday! I am doing a LOT of traveling this week so it is nice to know it is already half way over :)


Today I am linking up with Holly for her Waiting on Wednesday link up!


I am waiting on a couple of VERY random things. 

1. I am waiting till I can use this cute tree I got yesterday at Hobby Lobby. 
I am loving the black and gold combo. It screams classy to me. 


2. I am so excited that I will be getting a new co-worker this week! 
She is walking into a crazy but amazing job and I just wanted her to know that she is not alone! 




3. I am waiting for my husband to find the hammer and a nail so he will hang the new Cross I got yesterday. 

{I honestly don't know where either is #wemovetoomuch}

I love it! 

4. I found this yesterday at Hobby Lobby as well and it spoke to me, BIG TIME! 

I am having a lot of stress over the next coming months regarding school but this made me step back and think. This young girl from a town of 800 people is doing something in her life. I never thought I would be where I am at this point in my life BUT I am so grateful!  

I hope you enjoyed my random waiting on notes for this Wednesday :) 

Have a great week! 

XOXO ~ JulieAnn 

5 comments:

  1. You are doing amazing things! I love that you made a basket for your new co-worker! You are so sweet and you have a heart of gold! Thanks so much for linking up with Waiting on...Wednesday! Hope to see you back tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love seeing your comments. I read and respond to each comment. I look forward to hearing from you. :)