Wednesday, August 5, 2015

It's Here....

No more waiting because...... it's that time of year again! 

That time of the year when I get to be at home alone more than I am with my husband. That time of year when we plan our life around those famous "Friday Night Lights". With my husband coaching at a small school there are Thursday night Jr. High and Junior Varsity games along with the Friday Night Varsity game. 

It is a crazy time of the year. For the next couple of months my husband will leave for work before I get up and he will get home well after dark. Will there be nights were I am beyond frustrated. Yes. Will there be nights were I am upset because I haven't seen or heard from him. Yes. Am I beyond blessed to get to live this life as a coach's wife. You bet

For all of the not so fun parts of being a coach's wife there are a LOT of amazing things I get to experience as well. 

With us moving twice in the past three years I have got to meet so many new people and form new friendships. 

One of the other coaching families 

Another coach's wife :) 



I get to meet some awesome kids and get to see them grow into adults. 


but, most importantly I get to see my husband do something that the is PASSIONATE about weekly! 






I am very excited to see what this season has in store! 

XOXO ~ JulieAnn





Like every Wednesday I am linking up with Holly

11 comments:

  1. I would definitely think bonding with other coaches wives would be sort of the key to survival! My sons girlfriend was so worried about them being apart for so long while he is playing minor league ball but there are like 6 of them at TCU or in the general area that are dating guys in the minor leagues so I totally think having each other to lean on when most people just wouldn't understand is a big deal.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I could not do what she is doing! At least mine comes home at some point! Having a group of women who are going through the same thing is the key!

      Delete
  2. By the way....loving your new clean looking blog design!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are such a great wife! And it's so great you've bonded with other wives! I'm gonna have a lot of fun following your blog this football season!! :) And I wanted to let you know I nominated you today for the Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award. hope you'll take me up on it. Head on over to my blog to find out more!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are too sweet! I am sure I will share, share, share all about football season. Sorry! :/ THANK YOU for that! I'm so happy we found each other in this blog world!

      Delete
  4. I know you'll find some extra special way to love on your hubby during this season. As hard as it is to be apart, it sure makes the time together even sweeter! I hope he has a great season - can't wait to follow along! Thanks for sharing at Waiting on...Wednesday! Hope to see you back again tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I sure it will be football over load! Be warned :)

      Delete
  5. Yay! It's totally worth all the aggravations. Our first game is next Friday and I am SO stoked!
    Also, your blog design looks awesome!
    Also also, why are we not following each other on Pinterest? I looked for you but couldn't find you and I neeeeeed to check out your team spirit board! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You will love it! It's HOT though! UGH I hate the heat :)

      Thank you by the way! Umm....... YES we need to follow each other on Pinterest!

      Delete
  6. Seeing your husband living out his passion and dream job is totally worth it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love seeing your comments. I read and respond to each comment. I look forward to hearing from you. :)