Friday, August 28, 2015

Friday Favorites: It is GAME DAY!

It is here y'all!


It is the first game of the year!



To say I am excited would be an understatement. I am going to apologize now for the many football posts that will be coming up.

Today I am linking up with AndreaErika and Narci for Friday Favorites.



Anyway today I am going to share some of my favorite football memories.

When you are in Texas football starts to be a big thing at an early age 
My husband at an early age :) 

Whenever we had a big game in high school we would have a bonfire the night before the game or after the game. 



I loved getting to watch my main man play every week. 

This was us just two years ago after Adrian's first game to coach. 

First year coaching 
{Mine is the tall one in the hat} 


This was us last year after the second game of the year. 
One of my not so favorite moments was when I missed the first game last year due to work :( 

getting to go on scouting trips with this guy is a favorite of mine

It is always a favorite of mine when our families can come see him coach. 


By far my favorite memory from last year was when the team was given the award for Dave Campbell's Team of the Week. {It was a big deal :) }


Here is to a WIN tonight! 

XOXO ~ JulieAnn 

5 comments:

  1. I found your blog through the momfessionals Friday link up + I love it!! Football season reminds me of one thing.. fall! and its my favorite season :) -Katie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for stopping by! I agree with you 100% Fall is my favorite season too! Have a great weekend!

      Delete
  2. Good Luck to you husband on the upcoming football season. I also found your blog through momfessionals link up. Look forward to following along of team's season!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for the first game of the season!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love seeing your comments. I read and respond to each comment. I look forward to hearing from you. :)