Sunday, August 16, 2015

Weekend Wrap Up: Back to our normal

Where did this weekend go?

August is moving right along and I cannot wrap my head around the fact that the hubs is about to start back to school in a week and that my brother is a SOPHOMORE IN HIGH SCHOOL. Someone hold me now! I can't even think about how fast time is moving.

Okay rant over.

Now on to our weekend. On Friday I worked then had to go to town to get Ad's medication and since I had to wait on it I decided it would be a good time to get my nails done :)

School colors because why not. 

What is the "proper" way to take pictures of your nails? I need help.  :/


Okay if you are still with me from my lack of hand model skills... 

Friday night was the first scrimmage of the year! 


The hubs is the tall one :) 

After the scrimmage. 

It is always interesting when coaches from other schools come to scout and end up setting behind you and another coaches wife. It is hard to take at times when listening to the things they have to say about your man and the boys.  

I am loving my new shirt! You can find them at Oliver & Otis

{please ignore the mess... I was cleaning out the guest room} 


On Saturday Ad left early and headed to the farm to work cows while I finally cleaned up and organized around here! 

Saturday evening we were off to scout some other teams. 

Football season  is a time when date nights revolve around football in one way or another. 

It worked out great because the "C" family was also there so while the guys talked football me and Mrs. C talked. 

How beautiful is that Texas sky?!

On Sunday Ad worked up in his classroom and I took the longest nap! August has kicked this girls botty and I am hoping life will slow down a little.

Have a great week y'all! 

XOXO ~ JulieAnn  

2 comments:

  1. Yay for team color manicures! And sorrynotsorry, the sky is prettier in Texas than anywhere else in the world, right?!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love seeing your comments. I read and respond to each comment. I look forward to hearing from you. :)