Friday, August 14, 2015

Friday Favorites: Crazy Randomness

So I have not blogged in FOREVER!

It has been so busy here but I do have a couple of favorites from the past week or so!

My wonderful husband got me this beautiful Ivanka Trump bag for my birthday. 
It is my new FAVORITE! 


This gem showed up on my time hop of my hubs and his sister, B. 


I was traveling A LOT this week and stopped in at an Applebee's and sat next to this. 
Two of my FAVORITE things is the Spurs and the Rangers! 

Texas. I love you. BUT enough! 
I had my car parked right out front at my house for less than an hour. 
This heat is not my favorite. 


It is football time! I love making treats for the boys. 
It is a FAVORITE of mine. 


I found these cups at Wal-Mart. 
I am going to be using them for some gifts for the coach's & the other wives. 


I LOVE my two new football shirts. 

They are by far my FAVORITE new shirts to wear. 

You should go check them out at Oliver & Otis

They come in a ton of different colors. 

Fast shipping and great quality! 


I will be wearing one of them tonight to the first scrimmage of the year. 

I am happy football season is here and fair warning you might get an over dose of football on this blog! 

Happy Friday Y'all. 

XOXO ~ JulieAnn 

Linking up with Andrea , Erika , & Narci


2 comments:

  1. Glad you're blogging again!! Super cute shirts!! And I can't believe it's that hotttttt!!! YIKES!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love seeing your comments. I read and respond to each comment. I look forward to hearing from you. :)