Wednesday, August 26, 2015

This Weeks Treats

It is Wednesday Y'all and that means I am linking up with  Holly for Waiting on Wednesday.



That means only two more days till the first game of the year! I know, I am excited.

Since Football is upon us I decided that there are only a handful of us coaches wives (three to be exact) here and I wanted to do something special for these awesome ladies.


First I found these super cute cups at Wal Mart for 98 cents! 
{we may now have a full set at our house ;) } 

Then I found this necklace at Charming Charlie 
One side is a football and the other is a hamlet. 

I wear the football side almost every day now. 

Then I added some must haves for season. 
Once a year at least there are those heartbreaking moments that make you cry. 
Then some gum so we can "stick together" 
Then some cupcake flavored chap stick 

I added it all in the cup and wrote each of them a note. 

Super cheap and easy. 

Now on to the first treats of the year I made for the boys. 

I made this football survival kit. 

I saw a similar one on Pinterest here but I changed it up a bit. 

The first thing I did was type up the note on the front: 
"Football Survival Kit" 
 Gum - To remind you to stick together as a TEAM!  
Lifesavers- To HELP each other out! 
Snickers - To have FUN! 
Smartie - To play SMART! 
Starburst - For that BURST of energy! 

I sat down on the floor to form my assembly line. 

and here is the end result.
I am so ready for Friday night! 

On Sunday night while Ad was finishing up his stuff for his room and I worked on treats for the teachers. 

I also found this on Pintrest and you can find it here

The blog The Review Wire has the printable. 
Since I was at the school I didn't use the super cute printable, I just used regular white paper. 

Here they are! I used sharpies, pens, pencils, and highlighters.  



I hope everyone is having a great couple of days back to school. 

XOXO ~ JulieAnn 

6 comments:

  1. Nice ideas! I love that you made treats for all the teachers, and coaches' wives, and the kids.
    Here from Holly's Waiting on Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ADORABLE!!
    I am one hundred percent going to hit up CC's for that necklace, oh my gosh!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It is the cutest thing ever! And it was only $8.00!

      Delete
  3. Love all your treats!! So fun!! Woo Hoo for the first big game!!!!!!! Enjoy!! Can't wait to read about it!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I'm sure I'll be blogging about it. Have a great week!

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by! I love seeing your comments. I read and respond to each comment. I look forward to hearing from you. :)