Monday, August 24, 2015

Summer Wrap Up

I am a mixed bag of emotions today!

Frist, my husband started back to school today. It is his 3rd year to teach and I cannot believe it has already been three years. 

Second, Our time gets more and more limited from now on. 

Third, I am super excited about football season. 

Fourth, I think my job might finally slow down :) 

So as you can see mixed bag! 

Since I was a terrible blogger for most of the summer I thought I would share some of our crazy today.

We started off the summer right by a trip to Magnolia Market! 

Ad & B enjoyed the boat and the lake ALL summer! 

We were gym rats. 

We headed to Arkansas 



we had TONS of tomatoes in the garden

These cool coaches hosted a basketball camp for the little kids 

We had date nights

We spent the 4th with family and then at a Ranger game

Then I got to go to Padre for a couple of days



I had TONS of homework 

We were then off to Vegas 



It was off to Sea World for the HOTTEST day EVER! 

B then helped me with all my parent trainings 



Round Rock Express game 

We hit the track 

2 - a -days started 

We celebrated my 23rd birthday 

We watched the GOP debate like this in the same chair 

We visited the Capitol 

So pretty! 

We had a great girls day! 

Watched SOA until I cried. 

Had some good #TBT

Got to be part of another awesome adoption 

First scrimmage 

First "date night" which is really a scouting night 

Had a visit from my favorite little guy! 

We spent time in the hospital to make sure everything is good. 


This past weekend I went off to camp and co-host another parent training

This is what I did in my down time. 

My sock puppet was on point. 

And now here we are. 

Another summer down. I believe each year gets better and better! 

I love this guy so much and I am so lucky to get to go through life with him. 

And just because the first game is Friday, here is a pic of my main man as a little guy :) 


I hope everyone made it through the first day back! 

XOXO ~ JulieAnn 

2 comments:

Thanks for stopping by! I love seeing your comments. I read and respond to each comment. I look forward to hearing from you. :)