Sunday, August 30, 2015

Weekend - Wrap Up: Week 1

Happy Monday Y'all!

This weekend went by WAY to fast.

Friday was GAME DAY, better known as my favorite day. 

I got to spend a couple of minutes with this guy before he had to leave to get on the bus. 



beautiful







The best part?! ELKS WIN! 

When I finally got home. 
I am not sure what time the hubs got back, well after I went to bed at midnight. 

I slept in on Saturday while the hubs was off to watch film before the sun was up. He went out to scout while I headed to Temple to celebrate a little guy get adopted by a great family! 

Then I may have spent a little much at Target and got some cute curtains. That are being put up by the hubs as I type this :) 

Sunday was filled with cleaning, laundry, and grad school. School has now started again and I want to cry. Only three more semesters. Let the countdown begin! 

Here is to a good week! 

XOXO ~ JulieAnn

2 comments:

  1. Go Elks! Yay!
    I'm not ever going to get enough of pictures of football teams at sunset...so awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!! I agree the sunset is my favorite part :)

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by! I love seeing your comments. I read and respond to each comment. I look forward to hearing from you. :)