Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Weekend Wrap- Up: Regionals

What a crazy busy but great weekend we had around here! 

Frist, I hope everyone stayed safe during all of this RAIN! 

Second, how is it already the last week in October..... Time is FLYING! 

I got back home on Friday from a great week at TCU and our football game got canceled due to the weather. So I stayed home and slept! 

On Saturday, Ad went off to a pig sale, while I stayed home and tried to clean and do laundry. 

Then Sunday morning rolled around and we took off for the BEACH! 


Once we got there we headed out to see the ocean. 

The water was so cold and it was beyond windy! 



We went to take a picture and the tide came rolling in and we got soaked. 
Love this action shot! 

Much better. 


The boys were having a great time, no matter how cold it was. 



We then ate at the Crazy Cajun, where all of the food is dumped out on the table and you eat off the table. 

I am so glad I don't have to clean that mess up! 
{this would be my husbands mess} 

Then Monday it was race day! 



Just a coach and the boys 

We then stopped in San Antonio on the way home and the boys had the biggest hamburgers! 



Same husband, Same road, and same kid on the way home Monday night. 

We got stuck in traffic and we decided to take silly pictures. 

It was a great weekend and I love getting to spend it with my husband and getting to watch him do what he loves. 

Have a great week! 

XOXO ~ JulieAnn 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love seeing your comments. I read and respond to each comment. I look forward to hearing from you. :)