Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Waiting on Wednesday: New Family Member

Hey guys!

It is Wednesday so that means that I am linking up with Holly for Waiting on Wednesday.

I have been very blessed to have an amazing group of friends in my life. I will need to "introduce" each of them on the blog sometime but for today I am just going to talk about one part of the "Fab Five"

One of my besties Kasey just had a baby girl last night! I am so excited to go see her and love on her.

It is so unique to get to grow up with my friends and still be the best of friends today. I love how we are all on our own paths but still text almost daily.

These are the four girls that I am blessed to call my best friends. 


MEET KASEY 


We have been friends since we were little, like birth really. 
{I am lazy and did not go drag out pictures of us at my four year old Mikey Mouse birthday party :) } 

Kasey & I shared a "special" love/ hate bond with cross country. 

We ran cross country together all four years of high school. We had practice really early every morning and some of my favorite memories in high school is her and I getting ready after practice and discussing what we wanted in our future. 

We would make it to regionals and wonder why we worked so hard to just run some more. 





Hello my name is JulieAnn and I am a hard core Texan who believes in the bigger the Homecoming Mum the better. #iamsorryAdrain

We played basketball together. 


We were crazy on bus rides 



We had the best of times joking with our coach. 

{Sorry Coach Ribble} 










The fab 5 at prom 

We all graduated high school together and actually three of us ended up living in the same apartment complex in R Star.

Us at Geani's wedding

This is true friendship 

They came to my graduation.


Kasey is the friend that will keep you laughing and I am so very thankful for that. 

Jan. 2015 

March 2015


April 2015 

I know that she is going to be the most amazing mom and I am so excited to get to watch her little girl grow up. 

"I cannot even imagine where I would be today were it not for that handful of friends who have given me a heart full of joy. Let's face it, friends make life a lot more fun." 

~ Charles R.  Swindoll 

I have never taken our special friendship for granted and I am very excited to see how our lives continue to change and grow but for now I am just waiting to get to hold that special little girl that has already brought so much more joy to a lot of people's lives. 

XOXO ~ JulieAnn 

6 comments:

  1. Ummmm....I might have teared up over this post!!! Loved it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good friends are hard to find - hold on tight! Have you read Nobody's Cuter than You by Melanie Shankle? You would really love it! Thanks for sharing at Waiting on...Wednesday!

    Holly @ www.iwillservewhileiwait.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No I haven't but I keep reading great things about that book! I am going on vacation later this month and that might be a good book to read when I am out relaxing :)

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by! I love seeing your comments. I read and respond to each comment. I look forward to hearing from you. :)