Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Weekend Wrap Up: Busiest Weekend Ever

So I may be a day late posting this because I spent yesterday after work finishing up my LAST research paper for this semester of grad school. Can I get an AMEN!?!?!

Anyway, this weekend was the craziest and busiest one yet! Too bad the rest of the weekends in May are just as busy!

Where to start.....

On Thursday I talked about part one of my Oklahoma trip. You can read that HERE

I went to Oklahoma for my brother in - law's boot camp graduation.

On Friday was his actual graduation. We waited in line for what seemed like forever. When we got in this was the only picture that I got that was worth anything.



Me & B in the car going to lunch 

B got this picture on her Snap Chat..... I am sure her friends think I am CRAZY 

{btw yes that is TWO phones... I work A LOT} 

While waiting for lunch Ad's grandma, aunt, and I ran off the the "cantina" 

If you are ever in the Lawton area you must eat at Ted's it is the BEST Mexican Food! 

Then we checked out the Artillery Museum on base 





Me & the grad

Love that flag 

We then spent the day at the mall and driving around sight seeing.  

Then I changed into some of my comfy clothes. 
I have had these shorts since the 6th grade and they are still my favorite shorts! 

B& I were sending Ad pictures during our ride home

This is our "sad face" that he was not there. 

Here is our "we have only been on the road an hour and are over it" picture


Ad's grandfather is a very tall man and I was the one getting to sit behind him on the way home. 

We had almost made it home when we were stuck behind traffic due to a cow getting out and getting ran over. 
We sat here and waited for a while before we were able to go. #smalltownproblems 

We made it back to R Star around 1 am. 

I got up the next morning and headed to Pflugerville, which is about 3.5 hours away, for the Regional Track Meet. 

I didn't get any pictures of the kids and since the coaches were not allowed down on the track then I got to sit next to my favorite guy! 



We then went to the Saltlick. One of my favorite places EVER! 

This was our "We have officially made it through Jr. High & High School, cross country, football, basketball, and track" picture

I can't believe sports are over this year! Year two of being a coach's wife is down. 

Now we have open gym nights, 7 on 7 and 3 on 3.

It really never ends but that's the way it goes. 

On Sunday we headed to go see my aunt, uncle & cousins. 

My cousin had his Confirmation. 
{I did not get any pictures with him on my camera} 

It was a beautiful service. We then went back to my aunts and had a yummy lunch. 

We were worn out by the time we hit the road to come home. 

Before we made it home we stopped and picked up some "new to us" patio furniture and I can't wait to show every one the plans we have for it. 

Finally Sunday night it was cuddle on the couch and watch TV time. 

We had the busiest weekend but I would not want it any other way. I got to spend time with my family and with some awesome kids that worked so hard to get to Regionals. 

Have a great week everyone! 

XOXO ~ JulieAnn 

2 comments:

  1. That is crazy busy for real! And yay for your last paper of the semester!
    For real though, sports are never actually over. I'm having to make all of our summer plans around basketball camps and open gyms and early football practices. It never ends!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am glad I am not the only one!

      Have a great day!

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by! I love seeing your comments. I read and respond to each comment. I look forward to hearing from you. :)