Thursday, May 14, 2015

Thinking Out Loud Thursday: Recap of life lately

Hey guys!

Today I am linking up with Vanessa and Penny for Thinking Out Loud Thursday.

I have spent some time MIA from the blog due to different reasons so I am going to  recap my life from here lately :) 

Last week Ty sent me this picture of Ad and her dancing at prom : ) 

We also decorated for the rest of Teacher Appreciation week. 

We wrote everything we are thankful for to the teachers. 








I had to drag this guy out of the gym to help me decorate. 

{BTW look at that farmers tan :) } 

On Friday my parallel parking skills were lacking. 

I am so happy I got to be a part of this years teacher appreciation week! 

On Sunday we went back home to be with my mom, my grandmother, and Ad's mom for mother's day. 

These women are my rocks!! My mom, aunt, and gran.

These ladies have all played an important role in the woman I am today. 
You don't have to be a biological mother to make an impact. 

These are all the wonderful ladies that help shape my husband. 
I will be forever grateful for them! 

This happened on Monday. It took me calling three different places in three different towns to get him an appointment that worked with his class schedule. 

Scheduling appointments feels like a full time job :) 

The hubs got bronchitis. :( 



Then on Tuesday he sent me this sweet email. 

Ty and I have the same taste in shoes. 

This was me last night. 

If you are a social worker or just love social work humor you should go follow Sally Social Worker Book on Instagram

This is where I will leave today. 

I hope you all have a great Thursday! 

XOXO ~ JulieAnn 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love seeing your comments. I read and respond to each comment. I look forward to hearing from you. :)