Sunday, May 17, 2015

50 Things {Part 1}

Good Morning!

I was going to post on Friday for Friday Favorites but life happened and I did not get a chance to.

This post is my 50th post since I started this blog on Jan 1, 2015.

I started this blog with the intentions to just document this year. However, I have come across many ladies that I would so hang out with and this place has become so much more than I thought it would!

So in honor of my 50th post I am going to share 50 things about myself that others might not know.

No one wants to read 50 straight things about me, so I will be breaking it up into two parts.

Got It? 

Good! 

{ONE}

This is me

{TWO}

I share a birthday with Louis Vuitton, the Queen Mother, Jeff Gordon, and President Obama. 

{THREE}

Yep. I am 22. 

{FOUR}
I am married to this amazing guy, Adrian.
I often refer to him as Ad.  

{FIVE}
We started dating in high school. 
It was my sophomore year and his jr. year. 

{SIX}
He graduated high school in 2009. 

{SEVEN} 
I graduated high school in 2010. 

{Eight} 
We both grew up in Rising Star. 
Population 835

{NINE} 
We graduated from Howard Payne University in May 2013.


{TEN} 
We got engaged on July 12, 2013. 

{Eleven} 
In August 2013 we moved to San Saba (then Cherokee) 
where Adrian got his first coaching job! 

{Twelve} 
I started working at Child Protective Services in May 2013. 
(this is on old picture.. I interned there for a year before) 

{THIRTEEN}
We love the lake. We go every year to Arkansas and it is beautiful. 

By far one of my favorite pictures of my man. 
He is in his element. 

{FOURTEEN}

We love the beach. We go every year. 

{FIFTEEN}
We love Vegas. We go a couple of times a year. 


We always go to Vegas with my uncle and Ad's grandparents. 

{SIXTEEN}
In 2011 I was able to go to London! 
I had never flown on an airplane until then. 
I was 18 years old and scared to death. 
Now I could fly anywhere. 

{SEVENTEEN}
July 2014 we moved to Evant. 
Population 400

{EIGHTEEN}
Then FINALLY on September 13, 2014 we got married! 

It was by far the craziest road that finally lead us to being able to get married. 
I would not suggest trying to get married during football season. 

{NINETEEN}
Ad has always shown pigs and since his sister is still in school she shows. 

We go to all of her stock shows. 

{TWENTY}
I have the four VERY best friends anyone could ask for! 


We have all been friends since birth! 
Some of our mom's went to school together too. 

This is love. 

{TWENTY - ONE}

My family. 
I would be lost without them. 

{TWENTY - TWO} 
The women in my life. 
My mom is the most loving and caring mother in the world. 
My aunt, she is always there for me. I have grown up with her begin a second mother to me. 
My gran. She is my rock. Without her I would be nothing. She is the strongest women I know. 

These ladies all played a very important role in my husband's life and I will for ever be grateful for them. 

These women I have all met later in my years but they have all made such a HUGE impact in my life. 

{TWENTY - THREE}
The men in my life. 

This is my pop. He is the definition of a Godly man. 
He makes me want to be a better person daily! 

My uncle Russell. He married my aunt and has always been there for me. 

My uncle Randall. Even though his brother married my aunt I still call him my uncle. 
We go on many vacations together! 

Ad & his dad

Ad & his brother

Ad & his grandfathers 

{TWENTY - FOUR}
These three other boys. 
My brother and my two cousins. 
I was an only child and grandchild for eight years until my brother and cousin came along within 6 months of each other. 
They mean the world to me. 

{TWENTY - FIVE}

This summer my grandparents celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary. 

Their marriage and love of the Lord is something I try to work toward daily. 
These two can do no wrong in my eyes. If it were not for these two then none of the things 
I have talked about in this post would have happened. 

They are where my story begins. 

I hope you have enjoyed learning the more sentimental things about me :) 

Come back for Part 2 & less sentimental things on Tuesday. 

XOXO ~ JulieAnn 

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by! I love seeing your comments. I read and respond to each comment. I look forward to hearing from you. :)