Thursday, May 28, 2015

Call Me Crazy But........

Hey guys!

I AM OFFICIALLY CRAZY and here is why.......

Adrian and I know that we are going to want to expand our family in the near(ish) future and right now we live in a tiny two bedroom house. That seems like it would be enough room right?

Wrong! First off, since Ty has lived here the second bedroom became her room while my office, (I work from home), is now in the living room. Second, I will be the first to admit I am a hoarder.

A little history, growing up I moved ONCE and that was across town, then I moved twice during college, both times across town, so moving is not something I was used to. Then my husband got his first coaching job and that all changed.

Since July of 2013: 

1. Rising Star to San Saba 
2. San Saba to Cherokee 
3. Cherokee to Evant 

To some people that might not seem like a lot but for me it is!

So for me to tell Adrian the other night, "I think we should move" was HUGE!

We are NOT leaving Evant but we will need a bigger house in the near future.

So now all I can think about is what I want in a new house and I am excited about the possibility of moving, THIS.IS.NOT.NORMAL!

It is official I AM CRAZY! I blame Pintrest and all the super cute decor.


I need this in my house asap. 


I mean, I wish! 


These are just a FEW of my wishes in a house. 

I highly doubt that any of these will happen but a girl can wish right?!?!

XOXO ~ JulieAnn 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love seeing your comments. I read and respond to each comment. I look forward to hearing from you. :)