Friday, May 22, 2015

Friday Favorites: Full of Randomness

It is Friday!!

I hope you all are getting to have a extra long weekend or you could be like me and either be working or be on call for work!

I hope everyone takes a moment this weekend to reflect on the real reason for this holiday and be grateful for the men and women who sacrifice so much for us to live in the Land of the Free.

Since it is Friday, you know what that means! I am linking up with Andrea , Erika and Narci for Friday Favorites.


My Favorite guy and I at the awards banquet this week. 


After the banquet we went out to eat with one of the other coaches and his family. 
We ate at Junction on Route 36 in Gatesville. 
These are their famous Monster Balls. They are deep fried potatoes with cheese and bacon. 

They are by far my FAVORITE!
If you are ever in my neck of the woods, I would recommend going there. 

Every morning I have me a glass of sweet tea, fold a load of laundry, and watch Mike & Mike on ESPN 2. 

This morning time before work is one of my FAVORITE times of the day. 

Yesterday this girl was my date to the FFA banquet. 
Going places with her is a Favorite of mine. 

The hubs is gone for a coaching clinic so tonight Ty and I are having a girls night in. 

We are going to do some of my favorite things such as baking cookies, watching movies, and just having a great time. 

Then tomorrow it is off to Senior Saturday, where we will have a Powderpuff football game, volleyball tournament, and a 3 on 3 basketball tournament. 

It will be a busy one and I am afraid I will be a little sore come Monday! 

I hope you all have a great weekend and get to spend it with your favorite people! 

XOXO ~ JulieAnn 

2 comments:

Thanks for stopping by! I love seeing your comments. I read and respond to each comment. I look forward to hearing from you. :)