Friday, May 1, 2015

Friday Favorites

It is Friday y'all!

Today like every Friday I am linking up with AndreaErika and Narci for Friday Favorites!


This Friday Favorites is just going to be a bunch of randomness :) 

I am constantly checking in on the Royals to see if a new prince or princess has been born! 

I am a big Royal's fan and liked them even more after going to London a week after William & Kate's Wedding. 



This was me at the Westminster Abbey Gift Shop 

This was Sunday night after working on a research paper ALL.DAY. 
Writing is okay but writing a research paper is not one of my favorite things! 

Me & Ty hanging out at open gym. 
This is one of my favorite things to do

These are so amazing pictures we got right before we had a big storm this week. 


The Spurs losing is NOT on my list of Favorites. 
Yes I wear my jersey at home when watching the games on TV. 
#PLEASEDON'TJUDGEME

The hubs helped design this Regional Track Shirt. 
He is my Favorite! 

Last year the hubs and I went to TWO Spurs playoff games. 
He is a Mavs fan and I clearly am not ;) 

I am begging that the Spurs win game 7 so we can go back and do one of my FAVORITE things and watch the Spurs live! 

Spurs jersey & Mavs shirt 

Adrian got this custom made for me when we were dating. 
HOW.SWEET!

This was after we knocked the Mavs out in the first round. 
He can't help but wear those silly Mavs shirts ;) 

Then lastly I got to see some beautiful sights yesterday in Oklahoma. 

These are some of my favorite pictures from yesterday. 

Me & B 

My brother in law 

#selfiefail





I hope everyone has a great weekend! 

XOXO ~ JulieAnn 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love seeing your comments. I read and respond to each comment. I look forward to hearing from you. :)