Thursday, April 30, 2015

Oklahoma Trip Part 1

Happy Thursday Y'all!

I am posting from Oklahoma today!

My brother in law is graduating from basic training tomorrow!

Fair warning there might be a ton of pictures!

So today we all loaded up and went exploring. I never knew Oklahoma could be so pretty. Sorry to anyone from Oklahoma reading this :)

We started out by going to see a wildlife refugee park but ended up going up on Mt. Scott and seeing God's beautiful creation.



The mountain behind us is where we were headed. 

I mean really! 



Look closely and you can see a very cute lizard 

B & her aunt 

The graduate {plus the lizard}




#selfiefail 



Me and the soon to be grad 

Don't look down 





Me & B


Cause I'm on top of the world Hey! 

B



We were tired 






So that was just beautiful! 

We then came back to the hotel rested then went out to Texas Roadhouse #YUM! 

Then this: 

Braum's and my Spurs! 

Let's hope they get it together and close this out. 

I hope y'all have a great night! 

XOXO ~ JulieAnn 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love seeing your comments. I read and respond to each comment. I look forward to hearing from you. :)