Thursday, April 16, 2015

Thinking Out Loud Thursday: 4 things


One more day y'all!

We have almost made it to the weekend. We got this!

Today I am linking up with Vanessa at X-tremely V and Penny at Penny's Passion for Thinking Out Loud Thursday.

X-tremely V

Holly at While I'm Waiting tagged me to participate in answering a couple of questions about myself. Thank you Holly! Everyone should go check out Holly's blog she is amazing. She is always finding service projects and is really showing God's Love in what she does. I don't know her personally  but I feel like her actions speak volumes about her character. 

Now on with the questions! 


Four nicknames I have had: 
1. JAMS - my mom has always called me this. 
It is all the initials in my maiden name. 
JulieAnn Marie Steubing 

2. Jules - what my friends call me 

3. Angel Girl- My gran & pop call me this :) 

4. Mrs. Coach Greenfield - what the kids call me 

Four places in the US that I have never been: 
1. South Carolina 
{I am begging Ad for us to go here this summer} 

101 Things to do in Charleston, SC | In The Next 30 Days

2. Savannah, Georgia 

savannah georgia

3. World Trade Center Memorial, New York, New York 

 

4. Washington D.C 

washington d.c. 2009 presidential inauguration travel planner capital building

Four must have clothing items:
1. A Pearl Necklace 
2. Flip- Flops 
3. Nude Heels 
4. A "perfect" pair of blue jeans 

Four jobs I have had: 
1. Babysitting 
2. Daycare worker 
3. Student worker at Howard Payne University's Admission Office 
4. Investigator at CPS 

Four movies I have watched over and over: 
1. Parent Trap - My favorite growing up 

I still have the biggest crush on Dennis Quaid. 

2. Sweet Home Alabama 

3. Gone with the Wind 

4. Beauty and the Beast 

Four things in my purse: 
1. Michael Kors Wallet 
2. Pens 
3. Gum 
4. Chap stick 

Four things I don't eat: 
1. Chicken on a Bone 
2. Tofu
3. Pineapple 
4. Broccoli 

I mean this list could go on for days. It is sad. 

Four of my favorite foods: 
1. My Gran's Taco Bake 
2. A GOOD roast 
3. My Nanny's homemade chicken noodle soup 
4. chips and queso 

Four TV shows I wish they would bring back: 
1. Friday Night Lights 

I am currently watching this as I write this post. 

2. JAG 


3. Walker Texas Ranger 


4. Gilmore Girls


Rory & Logan forever. So mad about the end! 

Four things I am always saying: 
1. That's Crazy 
2. Really?
3. Run Fast, Turn Left 
4. I hope this helps 

Four things I am looking forward to {for the remainder of 2015}: 
1. Being half way done with graduate school. 
2. Going to see my brother in law graduate from Basic Training 
3. Celebrating our 1 year anniversary 
4. My hubby's 25th birthday. 
(The last two are only a day a part. 09/13 & 09/14) 

Four people I tag to join the fun: 
2. Nicole @ The Falcon's Nest
3. My BFF Tiffany- Maybe she will read this and get her a blog started ;) 
4. Anyone else who wants to share! 

This was a lot of fun! I can't wait to read everyone else's. 

XOXO ~ JulieAnn 

2 comments:

  1. This is such a fun post! Im a sucker for getting-to-know- you quizzes and the like. And I totally get the no chicken on the bone thing- creeeeepy.
    Whitney

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am too! I am glad I am not the only one who finds chicken on a bone creepy!

      Thank you for stopping by!

      Have a great week.

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by! I love seeing your comments. I read and respond to each comment. I look forward to hearing from you. :)