Tuesday, April 14, 2015

What's inside my brain


I stayed up wayyy late last night and currently my brain is ready for a mental health break. However these are the things going on in my mind right now.


1. Getting two grad school papers done by next week. How am I EVER going to get those done.

2. Work.

3. Work.

4. Need to change the laundry over.

5. Need to figure out what to make for dinner.

6. Need to make headway on Ty's to do list.

7. Need to start planning treats for the jr kids for distict track this week.

8. Need to keep bugging my hubs to mow after track practice.

9. Need to organize desk area.

10. I really wish I had more Storm's Sweet Tea.

11. I really need to go to the store but I don't want to drive 20 miles one way.

12. Currently listening to Walker Texas Ranger and tempering how corny but GREAT it is.

13. I really want to catch up on Secrets & Lies but don't have time to sit & watch it.

14. I should find me something for lunch.


My brain is a scary place.  I am hoping I get some of these things done so I can stop thinking about them.

I hope everyone has a great Tuesday!!

XOXO ~ JulieAnn




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love seeing your comments. I read and respond to each comment. I look forward to hearing from you. :)