Friday, April 17, 2015

Liebster Award


Shelly at Queen in Between nominated me for the Liebster Award. I am completely overwhelmed! I have not been blogging long and my blog is not any where as amazing as Shelly's and others! Shelly shared the link to a write up of what the Liebster Award is. You can find that here.


Here are the questions that Shelly posted and my answers:

1.  How did you decide on your blog name?
This is a great question! This came pretty naturally to me when I decided to start my blog. I wanted a name that would describe my life and Coach G's Wife says it all. I am coach Greenfield's wife and right now that is what our life revolves around.

2.  What do you love most about blogging?

I love being able to make "friends" with people I might not have ever known. I love seeing what others are going through and how they get through the hard times. I love being able to interact with others in such a unique way. I just hope that one person gets something out of my blogging at one point in their lives that will help them. 

3.  If you were given $1000 how would you spend it?

If it was up to my husband it would be put into savings. If it was up to me I would be buying these beautiful shoes. 


I might pass out if I actually spent all of that money on those shoes but a girl can dream.

4.  What would you love to get paid to do?

I would probably do some of the same I am doing now. I love helping people and I know that is what I have been called to do. I would probably spend a lot of time in Austin advocating for funding for community resources in the rural areas. I would also advocate for programs that support under privileged children to get to participate in youth sports so they would be able to have fun and learn some life lessons :) I love advocating for those that do not have a voice and I love sports. I do believe that so much good can come out of youth sports and I think it could make a difference in a kids life if they had the opportunity to participate. 

5.  What is your favorite season and why?

Fall and Football   Need I say more?

6.  How would you describe your go to outfit?

I am by no means "on top" of fashion but I do enjoy a good outfit. My go to outfit is normally blue jeans, nice pair of flip flops, a cute shirt, my MK watch, ear rings, a purse, and painted toes and finger nails. I blame my aunt for making me fall in love with pedicures. I cannot go without my nails being painted. #firstworldproblems 

7.  What is your best parenting or marriage advice?

Well we do not have any children so I guess I am going to go with best marriage advice. I would say always be supportive. I have worked really long hours before and not been to great at being "present" at home. I have changed jobs, my husband has changed jobs and yet we are always here to support one another. He supports my crazy ideas when I say I am going to work two jobs and go to grad school. He supports me when I stay up till 2 am working on treats for his basketball boys. He is a constant support. I support him when he is working till 8 or 9 pm. I support his dreams of moving up in the education world. I love his dreams. I love that he supports me and gives me the opportunities to reach my dreams. He is my greatest supporter. 


8.  What is your favorite app for photos and why?

I have always used both Shutterfly and Snapfish. I like both. Both are super easy to use and get mailed to me fast. I have never had an issue with either of them. 

9.  Who would play you in a movie about your life?

Either Reese Witherspoon or Sandra Bullock. I love both of them so much! Both are southern girls and I feel like they are both genuine people. 

10. What is your favorite tip for balancing all the "in betweens" in your life?

I really don't know if I have completely figured this out either! I like to think that I have it somewhat together but then there are days that I am just running around every where. I am a planner and I like to be able to plan out things and that helps me kept it all together. I also make a to do list every night before bed of what has to be done the next day #nerdalert 

I think this one will change as our family changes but right now I just know what things are priorities and what are not. For example, today I could have chose to stay home and do my dishes or spend my lunch break at a Bible Study. I went to Bible Study then back to work. As I type this my dishes are still not done but that is okay. The only advice I can give on how to balance anything is to find what is most important and ensure that is made a priority. 


I would like to nominate Nicole at The Falcon's Nest and Katie at The Mishaps and Mayhem of Solitary Life to play along! They both have great blogs and I enjoy reading them. Everyone needs to go check them out!

Here are y'alls questions:

1. How did you decide to start blogging?
2. Which bloggers inspire you?
3. How did you come up with your blog name?
4. If you could go anywhere in the world where would you go?
5. What is your favorite food?
6. How did you pick your career?
7. What is your favorite TV show?
8. What is your favorite movie?
9. What was your favorite thing to do growing up?
10. Name one thing on your bucket list. 

Thanks for playing along! 

Now I am off to go do the dishes and fix dinner. 

Have a great weekend! 

XOXO ~ JulieAnn



4 comments:

  1. Aww, thank you for nominating me!
    And yes, yes, yes, to football season, Sandra B, and THOSE SHOES!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those shoes are so gorgeous! Is it sad that I am in love with them?? ha ha

      Delete
  2. Love this! I've enjoyed getting to "know" you better. I would love to do something to help others too...I have loved my business job for so long but am closing in on 50 and really feel there is a purpose I've missed out on somewhere. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Just your daily words of encouragement on your blog is helping more people than you know :)

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by! I love seeing your comments. I read and respond to each comment. I look forward to hearing from you. :)