Thursday, April 23, 2015

Thinking out Loud Thursday: District & Area Track

Hey guys!

I am posting this late due to just getting back from the track meet. It has been one long day!

Today I am linking up with Vanessa and Penny for Thanking out Loud Thursday.


First off did y'all see the Spurs game last night?!?!?!?!?!?! 

OMG I stayed up and watched the whole thing which meant I went to bed around 2:30 am. 

I love the Spurs and let's hope they can keep it up. 

Anyway.........

Today was the district and area track meet. Thankfully it was great weather! I didn't get there until after work but it was perfect timing because that was when the running events started. 

Somehow I took this picture on accident 

Love the sky


Just the hubs doing his thing


:) 

It was a good day and a lot of the kids advanced to Regionals! 

The boys got 2nd as a team in points and I could not be prouder of them. 

This school year is winding down so fast. I feel like yesterday I was getting ready to head to a football game. These kids have put in so much hard work all year long. 

Next weekend is regionals then {hopefully} State. 

We are all tired here and headed off to bed early. 

Happy Thursday! 

XOXO ~ JulieAnn 


2 comments:

  1. While I will be cheering on the Cavs, I have always pulled for the Spurs. I am a huge David Robinson fan :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Cavs?!?!?!

      Can we be "blog friends" (is that even the term you would use????) HA HA

      Anyway, I appreciate your support of the Spurs! I hope to see y'all in the Finals :)

      Have a great day!

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by! I love seeing your comments. I read and respond to each comment. I look forward to hearing from you. :)