Friday, April 17, 2015

Friday Favorites

Happy Friday Y'all!


Today I am linking up with AndreaErika and Narci for Friday Favorites. 

This week has been a crazy work week and tomorrow I have to leave my house by 5:30 AM to get to New Braunfels for a training. It is going to be a busy weekend for us! 

But on with my Favorites from this week. 


On Monday I talked about our time at prom last weekend and this is my Favorite picture from prom. 


We had a great time. 

This week I stayed up too late working and fell asleep on the couch. When I woke up Ad left this note on me. 

He is my Favorite!

My Favorite lunch of the week! Jason's Deli 

This is what I do a lot of the time. Driving around Texas 
drinking my favorite Shaken Sweet Tea. 

My TBT picture of my Favorite and only brother back in 2009.


This week was the jr. high district track meet and I made these 
goodie bags for my favorite kiddos. 


At the track meet one of my jobs was to help with getting the correct medals to the correct school. 

I got some great help! 

By far my Favorite coach. 
He came up to the press box where I was and came looking for food. :) 



9:00 p.m. and the track was cleared and Jr. High Athletics for the year are DONE. 
We made it through. 

Then I got to come home and get warm and watch one of my Favorite movies with Ty. 

It has been a great week and I look forward to a great weekend. 

This weekend I have a training on Saturday and a baby shower on Sunday. 

Come back Monday to see all the cute baby stuff my Bff is going to get :) 

Have a great weekend Y'all! 

XOXO ~ JulieAnn 













No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love seeing your comments. I read and respond to each comment. I look forward to hearing from you. :)