Friday, April 24, 2015

Friday Favorites


It is time for this weeks Friday Favorites.

This week has been a hectic week!

Today I am linking up with AndreaErika and Narci for Friday Favorites. 


This week Ty and I made some yummy banana pudding! 
Cooking with her has become one of my Favorite things. 

Jason Witten is by far my Favorite Dallas Cowboy! 

This was my Favorite gift I gave my BFF for her little girl

These girls are my Favorite 



My Favorite project of the week 

By far my Favorite guy! 

I am one of the biggest San Antonio Spurs fan that you will find. 

I love them and I have been a big supporter of them since I was in elementary school! 

Yesterday Kawhi Leonard won the NBA's Defensive Player of the Year. 

He was award a new car from KIA and donated it to Respite Care in San Antonio. 

You can find the article about Kawhi's gift HERE

I am very passionate about children who have been abused/ neglected and for one of my favorite players to do something for an organization that is so needed for children who have suffered abuse/neglect just makes me love him even more. 

You can find more out about Respite Care HERE

I posted about what Sports means to me here and I understand that the world does not revolve around sports. However, sports give a HUGE platform for others like Kawhi Leonard to bring attention to organizations that do so much for those who need it most. 

We have a very busy weekend planned and I cannot wait to share what we have been up to :) 

I hope everyone has a great weekend! 

XOXO ~ JulieAnn 

6 comments:

  1. Found you through Friday Favorites! My hubby is a college video coordinator so I definitely get the coach wife thing!!! It's crazy and so much fun! Wouldn't have it any other way! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by! It is crazy but fun :)

      Have a great weekend!

      Delete
  2. Love the Smartie Pants treats!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love seeing your comments. I read and respond to each comment. I look forward to hearing from you. :)