Monday, April 13, 2015

Weekend Wrap-Up: Prom 2K15

Hey!

It is time for a new week! I feel like I have 50 million things that have to be done TODAY!

Anyway we had a very busy but fun weekend.

Friday night started off with a Track Meet in Zephyr.


After the track meet I ran home and picked up Ad's sister for the weekend. We love having her over! 

Then Saturday Happened! 

Prom Day! #evantprom2K15

This is ALL that has been talked about at our house by a certain someone. She could NOT contain her excitement, which is okay by me :) 

If you follow me on Instagram and I am very sorry for prom picture overload! 

Ty, B, and I tried to come up with a hashtag for the night and 

#greenfieldstakebackprom 

Won! 

They looked so cute! 

Group Selfie - Attempt 1

Attempt 2 

I love that this guy puts up with my crazy self! 


In the stands waiting for each of the kids to be announced. 

:) 

Ad & Tre

Always getting photo bombed

Can you see me???

The theme was The Roaring 20's and it looked AMAZING in there. 

So pretty 

The Ag kids made the dance floor! 
I think they did a great job! 

Salad - We also had steak and I somehow forget to take a picture of it but it was so good! 

Me and one of the other "coaches wife's" 

Dark but one of my favs 



The view from the "teacher" table 

I had to beg and beg for her to let me get a picture of her! 

Adrian and I danced and I do NOT have any dance skills. I really wish I did but it is true I DO NOT. Adrian let it be known that he would have married someone who always has to lead. #truestory

Post Prom Picture at 11:30 p.m. 

Photo Booth 


These ladies are the greatest! 

We had a blast at prom! Ad & Ty danced and it was very sweet. However, I did not get a picture :( 

On Sunday we made breakfast for everyone who was at our house. It is such a special time to spend with everyone. Ad enjoyed watching the Master's and working in his much loved garden. 


I am sure this will not be the last of the garden you will see. It is a pretty big deal at our house. 

I just enjoyed a relaxed day yesterday. It was very much needed. Now back to the busy grind of this week. It will be a busy one. I hope everyone has a great week! 

XOXO ~ JulieAnn 




3 comments:

  1. SO awesome! And I'm cracking up because our school semi-formal this coming weekend has the same exact theme as y'all's prom! (Also, her silver beaded dress? I'm dying over it. So Gatsby!!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How crazy! That was the look she was going for. I thought she nailed it!

      Delete
  2. SO awesome! And I'm cracking up because our school semi-formal this coming weekend has the same exact theme as y'all's prom! (Also, her silver beaded dress? I'm dying over it. So Gatsby!!)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love seeing your comments. I read and respond to each comment. I look forward to hearing from you. :)